Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Untitled

You are my soul
The North of my sea
My focal point, for eternity
You are my pot of gold
At the end of my rainbow of life
You are the air
that i breathe greedily.
Fire nor ice,heaven nor earth
Can pull us apart
The promise of your love
Mends my broken heart
I dance upon the air,
I soar across the sky
I plunge into the dark blue depths,
Into the the womb of the sea.
My soul glides and wishes to fly
But i trust my life
in the palm of your hand
Ther's no place too far, too high
or too deep
I would follow you to the edge
of the world,
To the tip of the earth,
And gladly jump with you into oblivion.
Like diamonds in the streams
You light up the spark in my eyes
You made me want to live
When i couldn't find joy in life.

I'd bind myself to you,willingly
I'll hold you to your vow, for eternity
Our love,shines like a beam of light
Like the tears of the moon,
in the darkness of night.
Two lost souls, entwined as one
You are,love, my kingdom of dreams

Ah Poetry Orkut Community
Posted By - Ramya
Untitled (In Thee) 8/6/2006 1:06 PM

No comments: